Regrettably, due to the weather warnings of high winds and heavy rain forecast, we will be closed Saturday 15 – Sunday 16 February.
Anyone with a pre-booked ticket will be able to visit on any open date up to the 29 March 2020. Anyone with a pre-bought ticket does not need to adjust the date of the booking; you’ll be able to visit using your existing booking confirmation and reference number. If you have any more queries relating to your booking, please get in touch via email@example.com.
Weather conditions are expected to improve for Monday 17 February, and we plan to open as normal. Any updates will be announced here.
We apologise for any inconvenience.