We are looking for volunteers to work with our Visitor Centre team in the delivery of high-quality and visitor focussed welcome at our iconic heritage attraction in the beautiful Cotswolds. You will have exceptional communication skills to provide our visitors with a warm and informative welcome to the Castle where we strive to exceed our visitors’ expectations.
Duties would include:
- Greeting all visitors upon their arrival at the Visitor Centre – first impressions are everything and you will be the face of Sudeley! A warm welcome, a smile, and good communication skills are essential.
- Recognising different visitor types and establishing what information they may require that would make the most of their visit to Sudeley Castle.
- Answering any general enquiries and directing to the Visitor Centre team for support as and when needed.
- Offering visitors a site map and pointing out useful information relevant to the visitor.
- Informing visitors about our Guidebook which would enhance their visit.
- Supporting the Visitor Centre team with group entries through directional information.
To apply please contact the Visitor Services Manager, Coriena Brierley (email@example.com) with a CV & covering letter detailing how you meet our requirements.