Join us for a whole year of action-packed events, witness the changing seasons in our 10 beautiful gardens and enjoy our new fun fort and adventure playground. You’ll also be helping to support this treasured and historically significant heritage site. All memberships purchased in 2020 are valid until the end of Sudeley's 2021 season.
Become a member today!
Give the gift of a Sudeley Castle Membership
Memberships are photo ID based (taken on purchase at the Visitor Centre –of adults only) and cannot be transferred or used by somebody else once the name and the photo of the membership holder has been taken.
Enjoy the benefits of being a Sudeley member
- Free daily access to Sudeley Castle and Gardens during our open hours
- Access to our bustling events programme
- Keep the kids happy for hours with our Adventure Fort, children’s play area and picnic area
- Fast track entry on our busy event days to skip the queues
- 10% discount in the Visitor Centre Shop and Castle Kitchen Pantry
- 30% discount off the full price for Spectacle of Light tickets
- Discounts on ticketed events including Outdoor Theatre, Fantasy Forest Festival, Murder Mystery evenings and more
- PLUS a free souvenir guide book
Sudeley Castle Membership
Terms & Conditions
- Memberships are valid for 12 calendar months from the date of issue. All memberships purchased (online or in person at the Visitor Centre) are non-refundable.
- Memberships are photo ID-card based (taken on purchase at the Visitor Centre – of adults only) and cannot be transferred or used by somebody else.
- Membership cards must be presented at the Visitor Centre for entry. Members should contact the Visitor Centre prior to their visit if they have lost their card
- We are pleased to offer current membership holders a 15% discount if they renew their membership within 6 weeks of the expiration date, in person at our Visitor Centre.
- Your membership is only valid on the days that we are open and during the times that we are open. We may be closed on a small selection of dates throughout the year for private events and weddings. Some rooms/areas of the Castle and Gardens may also be closed to the public for private events/family use throughout the year
- Your membership is only valid on the days that we are open. The Castle and Gardens remains a family home so will be closed to the public during Winter months.
- Some exclusions may apply to discounts available in the Castle Kitchen Restaurant, Pantry and Shop.
- Unfortunately your membership does not provide free admission to or guarantee discount on ticketed or external events at Sudeley Castle and Gardens, such as the Spring Homes & Garden Fair and Outdoor Cinema. Any member discounts or other member benefits will be communicated via your Members Newsletters.