Tickets must be pre-booked online
- Open daily until 31 October 2021 in line with Government restrictions
- Open daily from 10:00
- Visitors are required to choose an arrival time when booking. Once in the grounds, you can stay until closing
- Last admission is at 3pm
- Full site closes at 5pm
All tickets purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable to other dates.
- Carers of disabled visitors will receive free admission. Click here for our access information.
- HHA and Sudeley Castle members, and those with gift vouchers can book using the "Partner Offer or Complimentary Ticket" option. Membership cards or vouchers required on entry.
- Gardener's World 2-4-1 can be purchased online by selecting one adult and one "Partner Offer or Complimentary Ticket". Gardener's World card must be shown on arrival.
- Tickets cannot be transferred or refunded in the event of non-attendance.
- Prices include VAT and are subject to alterations without notice
Want to visit Sudeley Castle? Tickets available here
- Exclusive Guided Tour options for 2-6 people are offered on a pre-booked basis, subject to availability. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Groups of 15 or more can receive discounted rates and a selection of tour options. Full information can be found on our Group Bookings page
A limited number of guided tours of Sudeley Castle’s private art collection can be booked in advance, subject to availability by emailing our team through our contact form.
The cost is £45.00 per person (including admission, minimum two people required). Tours are available Mondays – Thursdays at 2pm, subject to availability.
We regret that these tours are unsuitable for those with mobility difficulties and visitors under 12 years old.
We recommend you arrive earlier to enjoy the exhibitions and gardens before the tour. On this tour you will view paintings from the family’s private collection by artists such as van Dyck and Rubens amongst others. All prices and dates are subject to change.
We regret that dogs are not allowed in the castle grounds or gardens - including the children’s play area - apart from registered assistance dogs. Dogs are welcome at the Visitor Centre and cafe.