Tickets must be pre-booked online. It is essential to read our full reopening and safety information before booking your tickets and visiting.
- Open daily until Sunday 1 November 2020
- Open from 10:45am
- Visitors are required to choose an arrival time when booking. Once in the grounds, you can stay until closing
- Last admission is at 3pm or when full capacity is reached
- The exhibitions close at 4pm, with the gardens and playground closing at 5pm
Regrettably, the private family rooms will stay closed for the duration of the 2020 season (Library, Morning Room, Chandos Bedroom and Katherine Parr Anteroom). Admission tickets have been reduced to reflect this.
- Carers of disabled visitors will receive free admission. Click here for our access information.
- Tickets cannot be transferred or refunded in the event of non-attendance.
- Regrettably, all other discounts including Gardener’s World 2-4-1 are irredeemable for the rest of the 2020 season
- Prices include VAT and are subject to alterations without notice.
Want to visit Sudeley Castle? Tickets must be booked online
For information and prices for group bookings please visit our Group Bookings page.
We look forward to welcoming you to Sudeley Castle.
Any discounts are applied on full price admission with a valid membership card or voucher when purchasing tickets in person at the Visitor Centre (not online). Discounted ticket prices must be applied at the time of purchase and cannot be applied to tickets already purchased.
Regrettably, all other discounts including Gardener’s World 2-4-1 are irredeemable for the rest of the 2020 season
We regret that dogs are not allowed in the castle grounds or gardens - including the children’s play area - apart from registered assistance dogs. Dogs are welcome at the Visitor Centre and cafe.
A limited number of guided tours of Sudeley Castle’s private art collection can be booked in advance, subject to availability by emailing our team through our contact form.
The cost is £25.00 per person (excluding admission). Tours are available Mondays – Thursdays at 2:00pm, subject to availability.
We regret that these tours are unsuitable for those with mobility difficulties and visitors under 12 years old.
We recommend you arrive earlier to enjoy the exhibitions and gardens before the tour. On this tour you will view paintings from the family’s private collection by artists such as van Dyck and Rubens amongst others. All prices and dates are subject to change.