COVID-19 TIER GUIDELINES AND TICKET HOLDERS FOR CANCELLED NIGHTS
For updated information on tier changes, and for ticket holders for cancelled nights on 23 and 27 December, please view the Spectacle of Light website for full details and options available for you to claim
Spectacle of Light 2020
Explore the beautiful new illuminated trail around Sudeley Castle’s stunning grounds returning for a 5th year. Enjoy the wonderful music as you discover each new secret of this magical environment.
See the timeless castle, the glorious gardens and romantic ruins all lit under the stars. Experience the dazzling new illuminations as you stroll around these beautiful grounds.
New and Exciting for 2020!
Discover the magical characters of The Nutcracker as you progress around the beautiful gardens and enchanted woodland. Gaze at the sparkling water features and the flickering field of fire. Light beams, lanterns and much, much more!
Seasonal Sparkle and Festive Cheer!
Sip festive warmers of spiced mulled apple juice and sprinkled hot chocolate as you join the magical trail around these wonderful grounds. Tuck into simple take away hot food and delicious donuts from the Castle Dungeons. Before your journey home why not treat yourself to winter warming drink and browse our lovely gift shop for some unique Christmas gifts and souvenirs.
Dates & Prices
Selected Evenings from 4 - 30 December
- 4 - 6, 10 - 13, 16 - 23, 27 - 30 December
Each evening the Spectacle is a continuous experience with entry time slots from 4.45pm onwards. This is designed to ensure that everyone is able to enjoy the spectacle in the best possible light.
When you book you can decide your time of entry subject to availability. It should be stressed that you must be at the entrance at the chosen time as tickets are only valid for that time and are not transferable.
A typical walk will take approximately 60 - 75 minutes, although if you wish to stay longer you are very welcome.
Please note: only assistance dogs are permitted at this event.
You can book with confidence for our Spectacle of Light illuminated trail. Be assured that the safety and well-being of our visitors is of the utmost importance to us and we are continually monitoring and responding to the COVID-19 pandemic situation as it evolves.
Current plans in place for the comfort and reassurance of our visitors include:
- Reducing the number of tickets on sale within each time slot from previous years, to allow visitors more space
- Restricting the numbers of tickets in any one booking to 6
- Revising the trail route to one-way and reducing the chance of pinch points to manage visitor flow
- Additional cleaning and having hand sanitisation stations where appropriate
- Catering facilities are being designed to allow social distancing
- In the unlikely situation that we need to cancel the whole event, you can transfer your ticket to the following year, or get a full refund.