2-4-1 entry on all visits between 10 February - 29 March
Visit Queen Katherine Parr’s tomb and Sudeley Castle’s dedicated exhibition holding rare copies of her original books, a love letter to Thomas Seymour and more.
“Remember that I was a writer...”
Explore 1000 years of royal history and discover some of the notable characters who have played their part in deﬁning Sudeley’s story including Richard III, Henry VIII, Elizabeth I and Charles I.
- Proof of theatre attendance required, show your Six the Musical ticket or programme to redeem
- Offer can only be redeemed in person at our Visitor Centre, and not online
- Cheapest admission ticket is free, one full-priced adult ticket must be purchased to redeem free entry
- Offer only valid on day admission tickets to Sudeley Castle & Gardens, and not membership or ticketed events
- Offer only valid for visits during 10 February - 29 March (Sudeley Castle remains open daily until 20 December 2020)